When looking for what policy or type of insurance is right for you it is easy to get muddled with all the technical jargon. At QuoteSearch we make getting quotes simple, so you can protect what matters to you.
Read our easy guide below that break down the pros and cons of Over 50 Life Insurance.
- Guaranteed acceptance - unlike traditional life insurance policies, you won't need to answer any medical questions to be accepted.
- Fixed cash payout - when you take out your plan, you agree how much money will be paid out if you were to die.
- Fixed monthly premiums - you can choose how much you can afford to pay each month, typically this amount doesn't change unless you agree otherwise with your provider.
- Whole of life cover - you will be covered for the rest of your life until you pass away.
- Spend as they wish - The pay-out from your policy can be used for your funeral costs, to pay off existing debts or simply be left as a gift for your loved ones.
- Waiting period until you are covered fully This waiting period is typically 12 months but can be much longer with some insurers. This is because insurers don't ask you medical questions, they make you wait a period of time before they will payout in full.
- You can't miss payments. If you miss a payment typically your cover will end. However, some insurers will allow you to stop paying after a set period, or for you to reduce payments.
Now you know what an Over 50 policy can offer you, why not complete our form? (it only takes two minutes). Get your free quote now and find out how affordable it is to get protected.